Thoughts from camp

It's the Wednesday after camp weekend & finally have some time to sit down, reflect & jot down my thoughts from camp (the power in my office building was turned off for some maintenance thingy, so yeah, I got to go home!!).

The YA camp journey began earlier for me as I was given the opportunity to be part of the camp committee. Being in the committee was truly a blessing. It was great to work with & get to know other young adults in church (thanks guys for truly enjoyable experience!). However, it also meant running about including during the camp itself. Missed bits & pieces of the teaching especially the first night sharing by Ps Sivin. But nevertheless, God is God & He is no man's debtor :) On the final day as I stood & watched Ps Sivin & Ps Lee Choo pray for each camper, Chee Loy said something to me about how all the effort put into organising the camp was worth it. I could not agree more. I was truly amazed by God's presence throughout the camp & how He was speaking into the lives of each young adult. Amazing. Just amazing. Even from a logistical point of view, the committee only faced minimal glitches throughout the whole camp & we were really thankful for that!

Not only was I blessed by the teaching & sharing by Ps Sivin & Annette, but also by the people around me. Had a great time & fellowship with my cell members as well as my connection group!

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful journey. It was all WORTH IT.

No comments: