Race Day 2: Pushing ourselves to the limit















Check Cynthia out! Trying to pass along that GROSS little green slimy creature to Adrian Lim (sorry God, I know they're one of Your creations...but they just freak me out!!! I was traumatised as I kid!!).
















Adrian Chew & team discussing how to build their tent.
















Ms Kim Lian (future VJ or TV presenter - currently the official camp photographer) & I :)















Calvin thoroughly enjoying his new vocation as a tentmaker!














June caught blue handed...(sorry lame joke...couldn't help myself :P)
















Darren trying to find shelter from the storm...but not very successful...hehe...















That was the nite that Kim had that little mishap on the dining table...kekeke...
















FOJians looking awesome in those spiffy F1 shirts!











FOJ ladies posing for the camera ;)










And not forgetting.....the FOJ men...ooo..... :)


No comments: